In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic Central Coast Eye has enacted changes to the practice for the protection of our patients and medical staff.
- Elective surgeries are now being done with new screening protocols
- Routine checkups are being done, and please call if you experience changes with your vision
- Patients will be seen in-office for emergencies and ongoing treatment to preserve vision
- We ask that patients reschedule their appointment if they are feeling sick, have flu-like symptoms such as cough, fever, or trouble breathing, or have been in close contact with individuals who are sick. Patients should contact their primary care provider if they are sick
- We are limiting entrance into the office to patients and medically necessary guests only. Family members and drivers should wait in the car
- All patients and guests are required to wear a mask while in the office. You will be provided with a mask if you do not bring one
Please call Central Coast Eye if you have any questions or concerns regarding your appointment. Local information regarding Coronavirus in our community can be found at the SLO County Public Health website. For more information on Coronavirus, please visit the World Health Organization’s website.